Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Ditto
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> sabine5

    sarah palin2


    Is that for real? She could be the next Vice?



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin </div></div>
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Yes its true
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Milf lesson #1

  6. #6
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarolinaBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Milf lesson #1 </div></div>

    On to the next lesson please..lol
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger.
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger. </div></div>

    I would have to admitt that she is an attractive older lady. I have never heard of her. What is Mckane up to? lol
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is hot. Not sure what all is behind him picking her as of yet. I read she is a christian and would hunt moose when she was younger. </div></div>

    cleanin house getting fresh hotties in teh office..


    There goes Obama's Slogan LOL!!
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    McCain just cornered 90% of the male vote [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •